WHO ARE WE?
and what’s this blog about?
You deserve to have quite a lovely life.
Here at QuiteLovelyLife.com we believe in a few key things:
1. You deserve to have a lovely life, one filled with freedom, abundance, and joy.
2. Nobody’s going to hand this life to you. There’s no fairy godmother to make your dreams come true.
3. With love, a little guidance, and a dash of mentorship, you can create it all on your own. You can be your own fairy godmother.
We also believe:
1. You can create this freedom through blogging.
2. It doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg to setup.
3. Anybody with an internet connection can learn how to do it.
Peek over my shoulder and behind the scenes
QuiteLovelyLife.com is designed to be an educational experience for everybody. I’ve created and monetised blogs before, but that was several years ago, and frankly, things have changed a lot since then.
And there is a lot of misinformation out there these days.
I’ll be sharing what works, what failed, and what I’m going to do differently.
Follow along with my status reports and my step-by-step documentation to learn how you can do this, too.
How we got started
I’m Ysmay. I’m a serial entrepreneur and web designer. I first started building websites professionally back in 1999.
My web design agency closed when the pandemic hit, and I now spend an inordinate amount of time waiting tables.
While a little mental break was nice — and I still wait tables — this isn’t a long term solution. I want to have kids, and I won’t be able to give them the life I want if I’m stuck waiting tables.
QuiteLovelyLife.com was born out of a simple question:
Is it possible to work from home and create freedom through blogging in 2020?
Instead of just trying out a few things and seeing how it goes, I thought it would be most helpful if I document the journey. This way you can learn along with me.
I invite you to follow along as I create this blog from zero.
“If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions.”